This is a test, a blog entry from Performancing for Firefox. Atrios himself has been having problems with blogger - and so pointed to this....
It is an interesting tool. Opens a window on the bottom of the screen, where you can type while maneuvering in the top part of the window. Not bad. Looks a bit nicer than the regular blogger windows, though I don't know if this is really the best solution. There's something to be said for having things in their own windows. Still - it's a data point. I've been experimenting with Camino lately - which works pretty well, though from what I can see, it's just a variation on Firefox - a Mozilla browser optimized for the Mac.
How about a picture? Not directly - you have to be in blogger to do it, or have the pictures already loaded somewhere. Oh well.
It is an interesting tool. Opens a window on the bottom of the screen, where you can type while maneuvering in the top part of the window. Not bad. Looks a bit nicer than the regular blogger windows, though I don't know if this is really the best solution. There's something to be said for having things in their own windows. Still - it's a data point. I've been experimenting with Camino lately - which works pretty well, though from what I can see, it's just a variation on Firefox - a Mozilla browser optimized for the Mac.
How about a picture? Not directly - you have to be in blogger to do it, or have the pictures already loaded somewhere. Oh well.

No comments:
Post a Comment