Another periodic post about what to post about. Driven by this: thinking about habits. I need a new habit: I should just log in blogger every morning, the way I used to log into AOL or the like, read, comment, etc. And I should post something, anything, small, big, empty full, here, if not on the "real" blog. I did see notes about something called "Twitter" - where people answer the question, "what are you doing right now?" Western civilization trembles. (So does eastern civilization, probably - human existence itself hovers on the brink, et cetera.)
No, this simpler: is about habits - developing new ones. Less posting every day than commenting more elsewhere. Changing my routines - for some years, checking AOL in the morning was a basic part of my routine - again at night, with decreasing frequency after. Lately - mornings only, as the last few halfway interesting people left. I should try to reinstitute that here - signing into blogger would make it easier.
This has been a strange week or so, as I have found myself overwhelmed with Things To Do - and have, in fact, done them - watching movies, etc. - but not writing, which is what I should be doing, at least one of the things.... that and continuing to work on my animation skillz. Because that would provide this blog with content! of a particularly unedifying sort!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment