Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Design Woes

This is me trying to design a page. Redesign. I'm no good at this sort of thing. The images are nice - I want to get the boys on here somewhere; and I like that painting - a lot: that's what I have on my desktop at work. One of the best screens I know of. Here, without the text.

There are other options of course. Anyway - I want to look at these things for a while. See how they work on the top here before I monkey with the other one. So far - I like that header, though it doesn't necessarily fit the theme all that well (as assortment of observations took place). It's to peaceful, too nice. The Hardy Boys are better, but that image doesn't fit very well, and is hard to write over - looks better on the side.

These templates don't have the easiest controls, I find: things like this - trying to get the title on the left and the picture on the right, say - just one. I think the old templates worked better. Sheesh.

I like this picture too. (One hopes I like it: it's one of the greatest paintings ever made.) Not sure if it fits anywhere.

No comments: