UPDATE: nope - look at that blue icon! this is not as easy as it looks! though it should be. Bloody thing. And yes - the rain. See the picture above - that is my mood. Between my inability to post pictures to this blog remotely (the email part is working - I can see the picture fine on the computer, in sent items; and it works fine when I send an item through email to this blog) - and the weather - it's been a disappointing afternoon. Anyway: more of this nonsense may follow as we work out the kinks.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Testing again
I know this is supposed to work. Marlene should appear. Heck of a storm outside. That's what this is good for. Yesterday I was thinking about how useful this could be. I could liveblog a movie. Or a thunderstorm. I have unplugged the computer. I hope this ends soon as there is a film I want to see at 5:30 on the other side of town.

UPDATE: nope - look at that blue icon! this is not as easy as it looks! though it should be. Bloody thing. And yes - the rain. See the picture above - that is my mood. Between my inability to post pictures to this blog remotely (the email part is working - I can see the picture fine on the computer, in sent items; and it works fine when I send an item through email to this blog) - and the weather - it's been a disappointing afternoon. Anyway: more of this nonsense may follow as we work out the kinks.
UPDATE: nope - look at that blue icon! this is not as easy as it looks! though it should be. Bloody thing. And yes - the rain. See the picture above - that is my mood. Between my inability to post pictures to this blog remotely (the email part is working - I can see the picture fine on the computer, in sent items; and it works fine when I send an item through email to this blog) - and the weather - it's been a disappointing afternoon. Anyway: more of this nonsense may follow as we work out the kinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment