Monday, August 24, 2009

General Nothingness

I am thinking of using this blog more often. I doubt anyone is reading it - I sort of assume not... that's beside the point. I have been using it as a test blog since I set up the other one - I am thinking of testing some other material... photo-blogging and more - ephemeral material. I don't know. I can't quite bring myself to tweet, and facebook is only so interesting - this allows more space... I've played around with this idea in the past - using this more like a journal - but never done it. Of course these days I barely post at all at the Main Blog - I don't know how likely I am to start at this one.

Or I may just turn this into the slide a day blog - I could post that for a long time. In honor of the Red Sox, currently beating the Chisox, on errors and a big bomb by Mike Lowell - here's the Steamah, from 1978, I think...

No comments: