Monday, September 13, 2004

More metablogging. Expressions of guilt at not writing enough. What should I write about? music? politics? all I ever write about is politics. There are things to write about, but having said my piece about those things - I don't know. What can I add to the TANG memos? to the continued carnage in Iraq. To thecontinued lying in the admonistration....

or baseball? I could. Music? movie? School? Who knows. On blogs? Someone I know in another context has a blog. Black background. Some kind of odd text. Unreadable.The eyes throb looking at it. This is black on white. ALways, my friends, black on white. Sit through how many meetings in my life, how many powerpoint presentations - bn them! half of them are just outlines - bullet points - why bother? or - why bother with more than three of them? The other half are people feeling guilty about their crappy powerpoints, trying to be clever, wake people up.. but these are not by people with a lot of artistic talent... tragic. Too much work on a powerpoint presentation when you are not clever... Though could you be clever in Powerpoint? is that possible?

I'm done. I have nothing to say, and only say something to prove to myself that I can... have... uh...

No comments: