This is an experiment - real time blogging. ON the spot. I need to try something to get this going - or f course everything here is an experiment. This one makes as much sense as anything. I don't do this very often, watch TV and try to type, but once in a while.
It leaves us with the question of what to write. This is not a good "real" blogging set up - not good for cruising links - it is suited only for stream of consciousness type writing. Or reactions. (I have to admit - capitalization is getting annoying. This kind of typing - whatever, huh?) That of course leads to the danger of writing about writing - though blogging about blogging is a time honored tradition. Writing about blogging about writing about writing about blogging... his brain explodes.
Though I have to do something about this blog. I don't know what. There are several things I could do - I don't know if any make sense though. Start over? Keep on like this? Go more public? I don't know. The idea, my idea, was this - to get in the habit of blogging, to start doing this sort of thing every day, whatever it takes to get inot the groove. I never did - though how much of that is due to not having any feedback, no audience even? I don't know. I don't much care really. Not right now.
I have to try this, find a way to do this right. Oh well. Nothing more to offer just now then. Goodnight!
Thursday, October 09, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment