Naswol Press Online
Jumping on the bandwagon years too late
Pages
Home
Master of the House
Film Links
About Me
weepingsam
Old fart at play
View my complete profile
Politics
Atrios
Film Links
Girish
Unspoken Cinema
Blog Archive
►
2019
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2009
(5)
►
December
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
2008
(11)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
April
(1)
►
2007
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2006
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2005
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2004
(72)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(9)
▼
May
(15)
George Bush keeps Saddam's pistol mounted on the w...
World O' Crap reads them, so we don't have to - bu...
The power of the internet: who sang Get Right Back...
I know I should probably leave this alone - real p...
Who said irony was dead? Irony? Ironing? Thank g...
Does making fun of idiot christians make me a bad ...
More Seymour Hersch on Abu Ghraib. A couple posts...
Another collection of links, these related to Abu ...
It is going to be hard, I think, to pin the Abu Gh...
McCain thinks we should pull down Abu Ghraib priso...
Now, mostly because I'm procrastinating from doing...
Oh wow! New Blogger! I'm so excited! Or not. Whe...
Another outstanding post from David Neiwert at Orc...
From Slate, Jacob Weisberg on How Bush chose stupi...
If, like me, you're eager to know how the world wi...
►
April
(13)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(15)
►
2003
(69)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(14)
Saturday, May 08, 2004
Another outstanding post from David Neiwert at
Orcinus
. This one about the role of the media in the degradation of American politics. Perhaps the spirit will move me to go through it and comment - for now, I will just point.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment