Does making fun of idiot christians make me a bad person? Probably, but, it's an involuntary response sometimes!
This site, the Young Ladies Christian Fellowship, makes restraint damn near impossible - this is some fine idioting! I would advise against reading too much of it - the prose alone is a cruel condemnation of homeschooling. From a review of The Passion of the Christ: "Lost in the magic of the film’s opening scenes, I sat in wonder as the artwork of this crucial story unfolded before me onscreen, casting a fierce emotional message not only toward my mind, but toward my heart as well." Maybe that's not representative - most if it reads more like a 5th grader with an editor than a college freshman without one, but in either case...
I can't sit around making fun of the all day. Try World O'Crap - they do a fine job.
Sunday, May 16, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment