I almost feel guilty for going through all that trouble and getting no content in here. I am glad no one is likely to read this, but still feel as if I should put something of value here before I leave it. Why am I doing this? It seems like a good idea. I have always liked the give and take of message boards, newsgroups - this has the give without the take, and that has merits. So what am I going to write here? I don't know. I could start by listing things that interest me, things I have written about in the past. Movies and music - books - comics - politics - baseball - history. Everything interests me; the question is what could I say that would interest anyone else? The only way to know is to get things down, and start sending them off into the cybersphere like little letters stuffed into hot air balloons. Most of them probably won't get past the trees in the front yard, but the ones that do, will probably pop somewhere over the street, fall to earth and be trampled under foot.
I will also try to make this the last bit of navel gazing I post here. Of course that may mean this is the last anything I post here, though I doubt it. Once the habit catches hold, there may be no shutting me up.
Sunday, May 11, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment