I would hate to find this place by accident. I guess I don't really care. I promised no navel gazing, but I had my fingers crossed. The search for a purpose continues. Perhaps this is a slow week - perhaps the time spent figuring out the mechnanisms - how many ways can you type that? should I correct it or leave it stand? - of blogging etc. flushed etc. content etc. Posts like the last one stand as a warning to all of the dangers of trying to make the fngers drive the brain. If you type it....
I imagine if I do get a better idea where I could go with this, I will purge posts like these. Or try to extract something of value from them. There may be value in the previous post, though it has been deliberately obscured. Recycling may be the order of the day.
I wonder if blogger has classfications for your posts? I have seen things like that. I shall have to investigate.
Friday, May 16, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment